Product Listing Errors
Fix your listing quickly & effectively
Listing Errors they do happens
How Can We Help ?
- Catalog Drafts Errors
- Broken Variations
- Fix hazardous/hazmat issues
- Find and merge duplicates
- Fix Hijacked ASIN
- Fix Images Issues
- FBA Errors
- Buy box winning techniques
- Pricing error
- Fix suppressed listings
- Listings enhancement errors
- Pesticide issues
- Inactive listings
- Active / reinstatement of blocking listings
Lets Start Campaigning
Boost Discoverability & Profitability
Receive personalized care for your Amazon.se store on your time – Your success is our priority – we are not a large corporation’s we’re a team of Amazon Experts, SEO Specialists, and UI/UX designers which means your content will be managed by the best team combination to lead success on Amazon.
We are a Swedish company based in Stockholm your content will be translated by us not a regular translator and optimized by SEO-specialist that gives you more advantage against your peers.
we have years of experience working on Amazon, we understand Amazon from all angles from A to Z
Frequently Asked Questions
Why Amazon Brand Registry ?
Accurate brand representation
Brand Registry gives you more control over Amazon product pages that use your brand name, so customers are more likely to see the correct information associated with your brand.
Powerful search and report tools
Simplify the process of finding cases of potential infringement with our custom features designed specifically for brands:
• Global search: search for content in different Amazon stores from the same screen without ever having to navigate away
• Image search: find product listings on Amazon that match your product(s) or logo(s) using images
• Bulk ASIN search: search for a list of ASINs or product URLs to explore and report potentially infringing content fast
After you complete your search, Brand Registry provides you with simple and guided workflows to submit a report of potential infringement that we can review and take appropriate action on.
Additional proactive brand protections
In addition to our standard proactive measures to protect customers, Brand Registry uses information that you provide about your brand to implement additional predictive protections that attempt to identify and remove potentially bad listings. The more you tell us in Brand Registry about your brand and its intellectual property, the more we can help you protect your brand, for example:
• Product listings that aren’t for your brand and incorrectly use your trademarked terms in their titles.
• Images that contain your logo, but are for products that don’t carry your brand name.
• Sellers shipping products from countries in which you do not manufacture or distribute your brand.
• Product listings being created with your brand name when you have already listed your full product catalog on Amazon
Build and grow your business on Amazon by taking advantage of tools like Enhanced Brand Content, Stores, Sponsored Brands, and the Brand Dashboard
What information is required to enrol a brand in Amazon Brand Registry ?
Currently, to enroll a brand in Brand Registry, you must provide the following information:
• Brand name that has an active registered trademark.
• The associated government-registered trademark number.
Amazon do accept trademarks that have been issued by government trademark office in Sweden.
What is Amazon’s policy on protection of intellectual property ?
Amazon does not allow listings that violate the intellectual property rights of rights owners. For detailed information, please review Amazon’s Intellectual Property (IP) policy. Amazon encourage rights owners who have concerns regarding the misuse of their intellectual property to notify us using the Report a Violation tool in Amazon Brand Registry.