More options more sell
Product Listing Variations
Do Variation Listings Increase Sales ?
Variations create an easier buyer experience, allowing the customer to see all product options on one page, instead of having to browse to see all the variations of the same product. It’s easier to buy a shirt when you can see all size options on the same detail page, rather than having to search for your specific size.
Product Variations Service Includes
Create Product Variations
We will create parent listing and child listings, this will allows you to sell different sizes and colors.
Stay ahead of your competitors we will translate your listings to Swedish which will protect your brand image from embarrassing errors and communicate in perfect Swedish to your customers. Read More
Lets Start Campaigning
Boost Discoverability & Profitability
Receive personalized care for your Amazon.se store on your time – Your success is our priority – we are not a large corporation’s we’re a team of Amazon Experts, SEO Specialists, and UI/UX designers which means your content will be managed by the best team combination to lead success on Amazon.
We are a Swedish company based in Stockholm your content will be translated by us not a regular translator and optimized by SEO-specialist that gives you more advantage against your peers.
we have years of experience working on Amazon, we understand Amazon from all angles from A to Z
Frequently Asked Questions
Pricing, How Much Lyevon's Product Variation Service cost ?
What Are The Main Terms For Variation Listings ?
The child ASINs are the buyable ASINs listed under the parent, which show on the detail page as available product options.
This is the way in which the child ASINs in a variation family differ.
Different product categories allow different variation themes, and some allow for one or two variation themes. For example, T-shirt would be a single variation theme, and size-color would be a double variation theme
This refers to the parent and child ASINs grouped under a variation theme.
Inventory File, Flat File
This is an Excel spreadsheet used to upload, update and delete product listings.
Can I Choose Whether To Use Variations or Separate Listings ?
Yes… sort of. Each product category has its own rules, which is why I suggest looking at the “Valid Values” tab in your product category flat file. Some categories don’t allow variations at all.
When Should And Shouldn’t I Use Variation Listings ?
You should use variation listings when
- The product category allows for variations.
- Your products differ in a way that fits into the permitted variation themes in your category.
- The products in your variation family do not differ in any other way than the variation theme that they are grouped under. So if your variation theme is color, your child ASINs can only differ by color.
- You are listing manufacturer-created multipacks of different sizes.
You shouldn’t use variation listings when:
- The product category doesn’t allow for variations.
- Your products differ in a way that is not an allowable variation theme in your category. You can’t just pick any theme, and put whatever value you want in there.
- Your child ASINs differ in some way other than the allowable variation theme.
- You are listing bundles.
- You are listing multipacks that are not created by the manufacturer.